What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Client Expenses Accountant for our client, a global Investment Banking company based in Limerick.
As the Client Expenses Accountant, you will help oversee an operations team of Accountants, ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all client expenses production processes. You will also consult with clients and partners ensuring quality service and help to identify and develop process improvements and optimise effectiveness within the group and across the department.
This is an 8.5-month contract position. Salary depends on experience.
This job is remote for the moment so you will need to possess a laptop/PC and the ability to work from home.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintenance and management of the Client Expenses operational process for Ireland
- Lead and drive the review and approval payments and budgets, file tax returns, and ensure all client queries are resolved
- Possess the ability to represent the business to clients via presentations and similar channels
- Guide and advise partners as required
- Foster an environment which encourages employee participation, teamwork, and communication
- Hold responsibility for accuracy, and timeliness across a broad spectrum of financial and accounting matters ensuring that all SLA, project and audit deliverables are met
- Maintain strong client satisfaction and continuously improve the departments’ performance with a direct focus on quality, risk mitigation, efficiencies and internal controls
- Work as part of the wider Fund Administration team engaging with multiple locations and partners to seek opportunities to improve productivity and quality within the department
- Experience in oversight of an accounts payable function for a multi-national organisation is preferable
- Financial Services and fund administration knowledge are advantageous
- Client servicing and management skills
- Proven ability to contribute to the overall department strategic, tactical and budget objectives and initiatives
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving, planning, presentation, leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong PC skills required, notably MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.