You will work as a Client Expenses Accountant for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
This is an 11 month contract position.
Your new job
The team is responsible for the payment of Third Party, Management, Performance and Directors fee payments along with the calculation and filing of all related tax returns. The team is also responsible for the preparation and review of client budgets on a quarterly basis.
- Oversee, and review third party, management, performance and directors fee payments to agreed SLA’s
- Ensure all related tax returns, PAYE/PRSI/VAT, are calculated and filed with the Revenue Commissioners to agreed timelines
- Review all payment instructions and banking entries for all clients
- Review of budgets to ensure timely issue to clients, escalate as appropriate
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant / Part Qualified Accountant
- Experienced background within the accounts payable function for a multi-national organisation is preferable
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.