What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Global Fees Analyst for our client, a global Investment Banking company based in Limerick.
9-month contract role with some possibility of extension and the role is remote for the moment. As the role is remote, you will require your own PC or laptop for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely and accurate client billing for more complex clients across various entities working to strict reporting deadlines
- Initial set-up and ongoing maintenance of client static data, ensuring correct interpretation of documented arrangements
- Collection of fee debtors in on a timely basis in line with agreed company and client authorised procedures including generation of payment instructions and banking entries
- Responsible for timely completion of accruals as part of the month-end close process to ensure revenue is accurate and complete to meet the requirements and deadlines of Financial Accounting and their month-end close schedule
- Work with the New Business, Client Services, and Operations Teams to ensure all new / terminated business is captured in full, correctly accrued and invoiced within agreed timelines for assigned Clients
- Regular liaison and development of strong relationships with Client Services and the Business
- Responsibility for Client / Business / Finance queries ensuring timely resolution, documentation and escalation
- Own all, including the most complex client queries and support other partners in driving solutions to all billing challenges
- Ensure adherence to SOX and audit requirements
- Input to fee related internal & external audits
- Continual focus on process improvement and efficiency
- Complete ad hoc / project work as required within deadlines agreed
- 2-4 years relevant experience, in an accounts receivable or finance assistant type role in a high-volume company, to include invoicing/ collection and working as part of a team for month-end close
- Experience in Fund Administration/Transfer Agency/Operations within Financial Services is preferable
- Experience in a billing and accounts receivable function of a multinational organisation is preferable (financial services experience an advantage)
- High attention to detail and an excellent degree of accuracy
- Intermediate/advanced working knowledge of MS Office products particularly Excel
- Motivated, enthusiastic and positive
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.