Recruitment are seeking to recruit a CLERICAL OFFICER Split role – Accounts & Chart Puller for our client, based in KILDARE.
This is a TEMPORARY CONTRACT role.
Key duties & responsibilities may include:
- General Medical Sector Administration
- Typing of Assessments, reports etc.
- Scheduling of appointments
- Assisting with running of Clinics
- Administration & clerical duties day to day
- E-Mailing, Database Entry, Photocopying, Filing, Chart archiving etc.
- Invoices – checking and getting ready for processing.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Statistics – regular use of Excel
- Locating and tracking charts for the purposes of HIPE coding and Private Health Insurance
- Sorting and franking the outgoing post.
What are we looking for?
- Medical Secretarial/ terminology experience preferred (willing to learn)
- Strong Administration and Typing ability
- Strong Accounts Administration experience
- Knowledge and experience of Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Confidentiality required – GDPR.
- Self-motivated, proactive individual with lots of common sense
- Needs to be very adaptable and ready to hit the ground running.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Holly or get in touch to 0874064062
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.