What you need to know
My client in the healthcare sector is looking to recruit Clerical Officers for the Emergency Dept (ED) in their facility in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
Days/hours will vary over 7 days – flexibility is required!!!!!!!!!
You will work between 20-30 hours per week rotating weekly
Your new job
- Meeting and greeting the patients at the entrance of the Emergency Department.
- Completing streaming questionnaires.
- Directing and redirecting patients as required to relevant waiting areas.
- Liaising with both administration and clinical staff.
- General administration duties as required.
What are we looking for?
- Flexible and available for rotating shiftwork over 7 days
- Office/admin work/customer service experience
- Previous clerical/administration experience within the public sector – advantageous
- IT Skills – Word; Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional typing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and hit the ground running
Apply for this job now
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.