What you need to know
We are looking to recruit a Clerical Officer for our client in the Healthcare Sector in Co. Offaly
This is a 6 month Maternity contract with a November start.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- General clerical work e.g. filing, photocopying, answering/making telephone calls, dealing with queries and emails.
- Assisting with Administration duties
- Using Microsoft office (Word & Excel)
- Processing confidential Data onto Data base
- Supporting colleagues and line-managers.
- Maintaining confidential and high-quality records in a thorough and organised manner.
What are we looking for?
- Previous administration or clerical experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Publisher is required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Packages and efficient in data entry.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0906490485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.