What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Civil Executive Technician for our client based in Carlow.
You will report directly to the Senior Engineer and Chief Technician and will primarily work on the design, development, procurement and site supervision of Active Travel Projects.
This is a 6 month contract.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing detailed design drawings for contract documents using AutoCAD for road projects
- GIS map production
- Prepare and present reports for planning assessments
- Preparing Health & Safety documentation and implementing safety controls
- Responsible for site supervision
- Assist with project tendering
- Any other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Civil Technician role
- Strong civil/construction background
- Provisioning in AutoCAD and GIS
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent time management skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong strategic ability
- Leading and motivating team members
- People management experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.