What you need to know
Your new job
Our client a thriving and long-established SME with a global presence are currently seeking a Chief Power Electronics Engineer for their South-East facility. The company are developing power supplies for Industrial, IT, Household, Medical, Electro- mobility, and Solar applications. Providing customized solutions in these sectors is a key part of strategy. The company need an expert in Power Electronics who would have significant design experience in making a design from scratch, magnetic design, hardware design experience and would be familiar with the theory of control.
This role will be part of the Senior Team and will report to the MD. This is a Permanent role with an extremely attractive financial package.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Advise engineering technicians as they develop and validate designs.
- Ensure plans are executed in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Sign off on design reviews.
- Work closely with MD on the bidding process.
- Establish the concepts and electrical architectures.
- Develop and design of more complex products.
- Perform FMEA.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of analogue power electronic circuits and magnetic circuits.
- Expert in design and development of AC/ DC or DC/ DC convertor low to high power.
- Strong personality, enjoys a challenge, can do attitude, flexible and attentive to detail.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.