You will work as a Cash Management Specialist for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is a 12 month contract position.
Your new job
Based in the clients Dublin office, the Cash Management Team is responsible for the efficient control of client and firm Bank accounts, ensuring that accounts are funded appropriately and accounting for all intra-day settlement activity to project end of day balances.
- Funding & receipt of Incoming Funds
- Review of Banks Account and Reconciliation systems intraday
- Confirming Cash positions
- Management & notification of Interest
- Monitor Bank account/Recon
- Prepare & Monitor journal postings
- Approval of autojournals
- Production of MI reports, KRI/KPIs and statistics
- Handling of audit requests and queries
- Procedure writing
- Ongoing reviews of all procedures and control models
What are we looking for?
- Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting or Custody experience beneficial
- Cash processing /cash management or treasury expereince
- Good understanding of SWIFT formatting/payments
- Advanced excel
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Preparation of client reports
- Cash Reconciliations & investigation of breaks
- Requires excellent attention to detail
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.