What you need to know
You will work as an Call Centre Agent for our client, a highly successful Insurance company in Co. Westmeath.
You will be responsible for both inbound and outbound calls whilst achieving sales targets weekly. Report directly into the Team Lead and Support Manager. You will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with current clients.
The organisation is expanding and currently have multiple roles available. This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- First-point of contact for customers.
- Action customer queries working to established KPI’s.
- Handle and manage a high volume of calls and queries.
- Working towards and achieving sales targets.
- Ensure accurate data is stored and kept on file for customers and complying with GDPR.
- Handle and assist with customer complaints.
- Ad hoc duties as required by management team.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within customer-service role; call centre, retail, hospitality, or related experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent IT, Microsoft office skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines.
- Client management skills.
- Team member with ability to work on own initiative.
- A keen interest in customer-service, ability to provide 5* service.
- Ambitious, target driven and energetic in approach along with possessing a positive outlook.
- Insurance experience desirable
- Call centre or sales experience.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa on 0874064551.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.