What you need to know
You will work as a Calibration / Instrumentation Technician for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company in the Southeast area.
As the Calibration / Instrumentation Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and calibrating equipment in the sterile operations team, predicting and preventing any issues and repairing in a timely manner.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out plans and reactive calibration/ maintenance as required.
- You will be responsible for developing SOP’s and ensuring compliance.
- Ensure spare parts requirements are available and cost effective.
- Align Instrument calibrations with relevant Preventative Maintenance routines
- Very good knowledge of how equipment operates.
- Support Project activities as required to ensure calibration and operational requirements are included.
- Responsible for developing spare parts lists for equipment.
- Effective problem solving, and reactive maintenance as required.
- Management of equipment performance in relation to efficiency, cost, yield, and downtime.
- Ensure the preventative maintenance routines are performed on time and in line with GMP.
What are we looking for?
- In the process of studying for or have a relevant third level qualification in Instrumentation or Engineering
- 2 years’ experience within a relevant environment, preferably within a Pharma manufacturing environment.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.