What you need to know
An exciting new role has just come in for a CAD Technician to join a leading Irish manufacturing company based in Co. Westmeath.
This is a permanent, full time role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing detailed drawing using AutoCAD.
- Working with Design Engineers and Manufacturing to prepare designs used in the manufacturing process.
- Responsibility for assigned projects to ensure work is completed to high standard.
- Ability to offer solutions and creative thinking.
- Creating BOM and ordering all materials from suppliers.
What are we looking for?
- Expert knowledge of AutoCAD with appropriate qualification.
- Candidates from a Construction/Engineering/Architecture background
- 1-3 years site experience and a good understanding of buildings would be advantageous.
- Must be very proficient in using AutoCAD 3D, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jack Linnane on 090 6490485
We Value Your Trust.