What you need to know
You will work as a CAD Technician for our client in the Manufacturing Sector in Co. Westmeath.
As the CAD Technician, you will work in a busy steel manufacturing company producing detailed drawings for internal production use.
This is a Permanent role
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of drawings including site and building layout plans, elevations, sections, and relevant details in accordance with planning legislation for planning applications.
- Produce drawings in 2D and 3D.
- Produce a bill of materials based on the drawings.
- Ensure information is completed in a timely manner to achieve project delivery.
- Co-operate fully with Health & Safety and Welfare guidelines.
What are we looking for?
- AutoCAD Qualification or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD including AutoCAD 3D and Revit.
- Highly experienced in the preparation and presentation of high-quality drawings while working to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office including MS Excel
- Full clean driver’s license.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at 09064 90485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.