What you need to know
You will work as a CAD Technician for our client, a highly successful and well-established manufacturing/engineering company based in Limerick/Tipperary region.
As the CAD Technician, you will work on new and existing projects. This is a great opportunity to join a leader in their field and gain valuable experience with cutting edge technology.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare drawings from sales to production, including production drawings, assembly specifications, generating Bills of materials, and approval of drawings.
- Assist engineering department in the production of design and working drawings.
- Consult with design team on drawing issues, programs, detailing and measurements for material or components.
- Generate and maintain engineering drawings and specifications for finished products, components, raw materials, sub-assemblies, jigs/fixtures and assembly aids.
- Utilizing design schematics to create detailed accurate drawings for manufacturing making recommendations where necessary.
- Provide guidance on CAD related procedures including software revisions if appropriate.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant qualification in mechanical/civil engineering or design.
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD (2D / 3D) and Autodesk Inventor with ability to create detailed drawings.
- Excellent Problem solving and decision making with a proven track record in meeting deadlines. Accuracy, reliability and attention to detail are essential.
- Draughting experience on sheet metal or fabrication highly desirable.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.