What you need to know
You will work as a Buyer / Planner for our client, an established company in Waterford.
This is a full-time, permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Set and maintain formal, realistic and deliverable production plans for areas of responsibility and manage the supply and flow of material to support same.
- Set deliverable and realistic rolling production plans.
- Ensure plans are sequenced correctly to support and integrate fully with end-product production schedule.
- Fully support Operations Department on all activities relating to improved machine utilisation and reduced down-time.
- Ensure that the required resources (machines/people/materials) are in place to support both short-term and long-term plan.
- Support all lead time reduction programmes.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent supervisory experience
- Materials Management Diploma/Degree level
- 5 years Planning experience in manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of Planning processes, with emphasis on high volume, complex materials and processes.
- Experience in SAP Planning environment desirable.
- Very good Excel, Work and PowerPoint skills.
- Good working knowledge of SAP MM and PP modules desirable.
- Working knowledge of graphical planning tools i.e. Orchestrate would be desirable.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 087 4064062