What you need to know
You will work as a Buyer / Planner for our client, an innovative, growing, and highly successful medical manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath.
As the Buyer / Planner, you will work as part of a large team and responsible for production planning and inventory management within Bought In Finished Goods.You will ensure that material and production orders are available in a timely manner while managing and building relationships with contract manufacturing.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Monitor key supplier performance indicators, on time delivery and inventory accuracy.
• Analyze cost-to-serve performance data, product pipeline and coordinate cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives
• Purchase non inventory items, spares and services for the organization while ensuring compliance to corporate requirements & objectives – product availability & inventory management.
• Manage and review product delivery, availability to meet committed service levels while delivering to inventory targets.
• Support to key strategic projects. Meet business objectives with regard to service. Identify & implement cost reduction & inventory reduction strategies & programs
• Development of processes & Standard Operating Procedures documentation.
• Develop of queries & models to establish and support key business metrics & reports
• Supplier management – Coordinate & manage principle & sub- tier suppliers.
• Follow strict adherence to the requirements of CGMP.
What are we looking for?
• 3rd Level Degree in Business/Supply Chain or related discipline.
• At least 5 years manufacturing experience in buying, planning and inventory ideally dealing with Bought In Finished Goods.
• Strong advantage experience dealing with 3rd party suppliers.
• Strong MRP system experience and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications especially excel and access.
• You must have strong communication and negotiating skills along with excellent organisation/time management skills.
• Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment while demonstrating initiative to lead in other projects.
• Project Management experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.