Matrix Recruitment are recruiting for a Temporary BUYER for our well-established Client in WATERFORD.
This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract job, reporting to the Procurement Manager.
You will support the procurement activities required as part of the site capacity expansion program along with day to day procurement / administration activities
required to support the department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support requirements for New Product Introduction and master data set up.
- Support new supplier identification, selection and set up
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Expedite Purchase Orders where required
- Support logistics arrangements with key vendors
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
What we are looking for:
- Educated to Degree level – Business / Procurement
- IIPMM desirable
- Knowledge of ERPLx is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, sound judgment and ability to work on own initiative.
- Proficient in problem solving and demonstrate financial acumen.
- Ability to act as a Team player, or independently, and with multiple activities.
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Suzanne Dunne at the email address above.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
Value Your Trust.