What you need to know
Our client is currently seeking a Buyer for their Waterford based facility.
This role is a Contract position for a period of 6 months. You will report into the Purchasing Manager. This role has an attractive salary package.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage capital and indirect spend.
- Issue RFQs and negotiate prices.
- Negotiate contracts with approved suppliers.
- Process purchase requisitions.
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers.
- Prepare tender documents for projects.
What are we looking for?
- Degree level in Supply Chain or IIPMM qualification.
- Strong influencer and communicator.
- Financial and analytical acumen.
- KPI focused.
- Can use excel at advanced level.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.