What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Business Process Analyst for our client, a global Investment Banking company based in Limerick.
8-month contract role with some possibility of extension and the role is remote for the moment. As this role is remote you will require your own laptop/PC.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Facilitate, research, model and define requirements
- Gather, analyze and build business requirements for a business outcome for a value stream
- Ask the right questions, challenge the norm to ensure requirements are understood
- Clearly define problem statements
- Able to quickly understand process flows within the domain, including exception management process
- Document the business process flows including exception flows
- Analyze and document data flows and mappings
- Document the requirements that are consistent with company Agile standards
- Responsible for verifying and validating the requirements with the appropriate business and technology stakeholder
- Liaise with management and other project team effectively
- Comfortable with receiving on the job training on all processes relevant to the team
- Develops communications that help others to understand difficult concepts
- Keeps abreast of emerging industry trends
- Collaborate effectively with others in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Relevant degree with 4+ years similar experience
- Deep understanding of Fund Administration, previous exposure to Fund Accounting processes preferable
- Up to date knowledge of products and regulatory environment
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written with a multi-level audience
- Working knowledge of JIRA to create User Stories and/or other Project Management tools
- Reconciliation’s experience
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.