You will work as a Business Process Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
This is an 11 month contract role.
This Business Process Analyst position is within Fund Accounting, and the responsibilities will include –
- Lead change/developments for client on boarding building solutions.
- Provide support and timely resolution for all queries raised by Fund Accounting around the SunGard Invest One and its ancillary applications
- Provide project updates to key stakeholders
- Analyse Fund Accounting operations procedures, processes, and issues to identify areas for automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency.
- Employ project management tools and techniques when working on docket or project initiatives.
- Document business requirements for management approval using defined project management methodologies and guidelines
- Interact with system development teams to formulate and implement solutions to improve processing
- Assist in user acceptance testing of large initiatives
- Provide support to the new business team when necessary.
- Build strong working relationships with other departments throughout the organization
What are we looking for?
- Experience of AGILE methodology
- Fund Accounting background within FA Operations or FA Change / Project
- Excellent BA skills; eliciting requirements, process flows
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
We Value Your Trust.