What you need to know
You will work as a Business Manager for our client, a highly successful and well-established organisation in Co. Offaly.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the business. You will maintain a high standard of excellence for both staff and clients.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Day to day responsibility for clients & staff.
- Ensure high standards of care.
- Ensure an excellent standard of hygiene.
- Attend meetings and undertake training as required.
- Revise policies and procedures as required.
- Adhere to relevant legislation of the service and report any concerns.
- Prepare long term, medium term and short-term plans.
- Effectively market and promote the group.
- Manage a budget and maintain accounts.
- Ensure group is adequately insured and all safety equipment i.e. maintained and regularly serviced.
- To co-ordinate recruitment, induction, appraisal and training requirements for staff.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
What are we looking for?
- Business Degree or FETAC Level 6 in Childcare desirable.
- At least 3-4 years’ previous experience in a management / supervisory position.
- Good communication skills.
- Desirable Garda Vetting (will be completed if candidate does not have).
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.