What you need to know
You will work as a Business Intelligence Support Analyst for our client, a leading and reputable employer in Waterford.
This is a full-time and permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Gather requirements and present proposals, mock-ups, and findings directly to affiliates for ad hoc.
- Partner with key affiliates individuals in order to gain an understanding of their respective businesses, including their successes, struggles, and goals
- Understand marketing set-ups and how to construct effective testing, and work with BI team on how that information will look in reporting
- Provide agendas and recaps for regularly scheduled affiliated meetings
- Answer basic reporting questions with an understanding of where data for each report is sourced and how each metric is defined
- Create and/or update user documentation for existing reports
- Identify common requests and initiate enhancements and solutions that will improve the overall accuracy and usability of reporting
- Prepare data, screenshots and information for business reviews and meetings.
- Proactively identify common requests use this to improve usability of reporting.
- Draft accurate and concise company-wide announcements addressing reporting problems and delays
- Gather content for monthly release notes highlighting the previous month’s development efforts
What are we looking for?
- 1-4 years of experience in digital/direct response marketing – ESSENTIAL
- Proficient in MS Excel – logical functions, lookups, pivot tables, etc. – ESSENTIAL
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to summarize findings clearly and concisely – ESSENTIAL
- Strong sense of urgency, follow-up and follow-through – must be able to adhere to process
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities and also work effectively as a team player
- Self-motivated, proactive, disciplined, fast learner and organized with impeccable attention to detail
- Previous work experience in consumer services/products and or subscription-based businesses
- Experience working in a consultative user/client facing role
- Hands-on understanding of direct marketing analysis, campaign management, program optimisation, customer segmentation and targeting and retention/attrition analysis
- Ability to apply information strategically, spot larger trends and risks and also break it down for marketers needing to make tactical decisions
- Experience working in a variety and range of BI solutions and tools
- Exposure to data related to Google Analytics, ad networks and other industry related API feeds of data
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825