What you need to know
We are looking for a Business Excellence Manager to drive a culture of Business Excellence, Change Management and idea generation to meet an increasing global demand for the services and products provides by our client, a Midlands based diagnostic manufacturing facility.
This is a permanent job offering a competitive salary.
Your new job
In this role you will develop and manage Operational and Business Excellence through engagement with all departments on site. As a BEX Manager you will ensure goals and growth plans are in place for all members of the BEX Team and complete performance reviews for all direct reports. You will evaluate impact of project changes, adjust implementation activities and develop contingencies as required, whilst communicating all such issues to the Site Director and Management team.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the successful integration of BEX and LEAN culture on-site
- Accountable for total project scope, completion within budget constraints and schedules
- Achieve set goals and targets as agreed with in advance with the Site Director
- Ensure the project meets the Quality requirements of its customers, ADD, ISO/EN auditors and other external agencies by ensuring adherence to the required procedures
- Work collaboratively with the site director and senior staff to develop projects for the site PPM
- Lead and Manage the Value Stream Mapping of processes across all departments to identify improvement opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Third level qualification preferably in Science, Business or Engineering discipline
- Five years postgraduate experience in a commercial manufacturing environment
- Ability to demonstrate recognised project management experience – Six Sigma / BEX experience / or equivalent preferred
- Strong strategy development and planning skills coupled with necessary knowledge of diagnostics technical, operational and supply activities
- Strong influencing & communication skills are essential
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.