What you need to know
You will work as a Business Development Manager (Technical) for our client, an award-winning commercial business based in the South East.
You will be responsible for developing new sales opportunities, while servicing existing accounts. This is a varied role, so candidates should be self-starters and have excellent drive to succeed.
This is a permanent job with an excellent salary package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Pro-actively develop new business.
- Promotion of new products to existing customers and existing products to new customers.
- Communications with new and existing customers.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Work closely with vendors on new business campaigns.
- Provide monthly updates and report on customer engagements and KPIs
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a sales role in industry – essential.
- Technical sales to pharma/life sciences advantageous.
- Experience of WordPress advantageous.
- Knowledge of cGMP or scientific background
- Excellent communication and account management skills.
- Strong Microsoft skills, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Motivated and passionate individual.
We Value Your Trust.