What you need to know
You will work as a Business Development Manager for our client, a leading medical device company in the South East.
Proven track record of sales growth within the medical device / life science sector essential.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets and sustained revenue growth
- Identify new market opportunities and generate sales for new capability and service offering
- Develop opportunities with current customer base
- Monitor key customer relationships
- Develop strategic relationship within multinational accounts to ensure product offering is integrated into customer organization
- Communicate and implement all sales and marketing programs for region
- Attend local / national / international meetings as necessary
- Report competitive intelligence to marketing and sales management
- General reports for leadership team
- Team with engineering function on costings and proposals
- Continuously develop technical knowledge
What are we looking for?
- Hons degree preferably in a Business or Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of commercial experience operating within medical device / life sciences contract manufacturing organisation.
- Proven track record of sales growth in medical device contract design / manufacturing business
- Self-motivational and target driven
- Good business acumen and organization skills
- High comfort level with technical elements in the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to close sales at different levels in customer organizations
- Excellent technical knowledge highly desirable
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825 or email email@example.com