What you need to know
You will work as a Business Development Manager for our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in the South East.
This is a permanent, full-time position. Pharma experience is essential for this role.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Driving sales activities to win new business from existing and new customers to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Identifying, targeting, nurturing and negotiating with companies for new and existing business growth.
- Maintaining up to date market information including pricing, market trends, risks, opportunities and competitor data.
- Developing new sources of profitable business, travelling to prospect meetings, preparing and presenting business opportunities.
- Represent the company at client and prospect meetings, in addition to sales and industry events
- Preparation of quotes and contract documentation
- Presenting and reporting on sales and business development activities.
- Liaising with other business functions in the company.
- Manage and lead the deal negotiation up to contract signature.
What are we looking for?
- Strong commercial acumen Financial and business acumen – essential
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal & written – essential
- Strong attention to detail – essential.
- Influencing skills – essential.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, driven individual.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure.
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
- Be self-sufficient: able to work on your own as well as in a team.
- Must be flexible to work outside of core office hours from time to time, and to travel to other work locations.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong multi-tasker.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Ronan Douglas on 051-353825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org