What you need to know
Our client, leaders in the environmental industry, is looking to recruit a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE to join their growing team. This role offers a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package.
This role can be based in our clients Laois or Dublin office with flexibility to travel within the LEINSTER region. The successful candidate will play a key role in generating new business and will act as the lead generator.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
- Proactively work to identify and exploit new opportunities which are present in the industrial and municipal market sectors
- Engage and communicate with existing and new customers to promote our products and services
- Prepare and issue quotations to customers which include an individual profit and loss account
- Responsible for ensuring good quality control of proposals and quotes
- Manage customer relationships and work closely with the Business Manager and members of the sales team
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge and interest in environmental management
- Candidate must have full clean driving licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT capabilities including Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Science/Environmental qualification is beneficial but not essential
- Sales/Marketing qualification is beneficial but not essential
- Self-motivated and driven individual who is eager to succeed
- Ability to work on your own initiate
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin on email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.