What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE based in CARLOW with our client, a successful manufacturing company.
You will report directly to the Sales Manager and will be responsible for identifying new markets (international) and attract new business through proactive business development, utilising sales skills and abilities.
This is a PERMANENT role and travel is required.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Identify potential new markets and secure new customers in these markets through business development, utilising strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Account Manager for all new customers brought in – providing excellent customer support through friendly and accurate communications
- Report potential new territories/markets and potential product opportunities to Regional Sales Manager
- Responsible for selling correct product mix to customers to ensure maximum profitability
- Update company website and social media pages on a regular basis
- Produce sales reports, prospect new business reports and business development plans
- Proactively engage in market research to identify new markets/ product opportunities
- Travel abroad will be required
What are we looking for?
- Business or Marketing Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in proactive field sales within the engineering equipment sector
- Strong Sales skills and commercial awareness
- Excellent time management skills
- Full clean driver licence
- Fluent in French or another European Language
- Self-motivated candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presenting abilities
- Experience with KPI’s or working towards targets
- Forwarding thinking with the ability to work on own initiative.
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.