What you need to know
You will work as a Business Development Executive for our client, an innovative, young and ambitious advertising agency specialising in influencer-marketing based in Galway.
Have you seen a sponsored video on YouTube recently? If so, the chances are, our client are behind it! They are at the forefront of a new industry; comparing themselves to the likes of where Facebook ads were at 6-7years ago. Our client partner with well-known brands, helping them to aggressively grow their businesses by collaborating with influencers.
You’ll be responsible for driving significant business for our client and their brands – through starting relationships and executing marketing campaigns with some of the biggest YouTube creators on the platform.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
- You’ll establish and manage on-going relationships with creators and talent agencies on a daily basis
- Manage the overall process – the role is crucial to ensure KPI’s are met
- Liaise with account managers on the strategies and planning monthly campaigns
- Use your experience and tact to broker deals, negotiating on rates and fees.
- Work directly with the Head of Business Development/Managing Director
- Ad-Hoc duties as required to help our client continue their fast-growth, e.g., helping account managers execute on campaigns
What are we looking for?
- An interest in YouTube / Social Media platforms
- Strong customer-service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Interest in KPI’s / Target Driven
- Flawless communication skills
- Great time management
- Available for flexible working (out of office hours)
- Ability to work independently & on a team
- Driven / Ambitious / Client-focused
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Email, Marketing Tools)
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Business / Marketing Degree or in a similar discipline
What can our client offer you?
- Competitive package
- Fun and friendly team
- Flexibility at work
- Team bonding / social outings
- Career progression
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.