What you need to know
You will work as the Branch Manager for our client, a highly successful and ambitious retail company in Co. Mayo.
You will be responsible for the daily running of the store ensuring excellent customer service and delivering important organisational KPI’s. You will report directly to the Regional Manager.
This is a permanent job with a competitive salary.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the store.
- Drive sales ensuring to meet or exceed store targets.
- Understand and be able to interrogate the branch P&L and monitor sales, margin, and costs.
- Manage debtors; have credit customers on terms best suited for the business.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to manage the marketing and merchandising for the store.
- Identify customer needs and requirements to maximize sales, striving for continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
- Stock control and stock management.
- Adherence to and implementation of Health & Safety rules and procedures.
- Manage the administration for the store.
- Manage and motivate staff and liaise with the HR Team.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar management role within retail or construction.
- Heating & plumbing industry experience.
- Proven track record of working to KPI’s.
- Experience in stock/warehouse management.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Previous experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Full clean valid driving license
- Experience in conducting external sales calls and collecting debtors
- Forklift driving experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.