What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper Administration Assistant for our client in the services industry based in Dublin 24.
This is a 12-month FTC with a possible view to permanency. The hours are Monday-Friday 08.30-17.30.
Your New job
- Record all purchase/sales invoices
- Creation of purchase orders and match to invoices accordingly
- Pay supplier invoices
- Record all cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Monthly reconciliation of all accounts
- Compile information for audits
- Recharges if expense incurred on behalf of customers
- Preparation of reports as requested by the Financial Controller
- Administrative and clerical support to management
- Organise and maintain accounting filing system
- Prepare VAT/ VIES/ INTRSTAT and other returns
- Monitor office supplies and purchase accordingly
- Consignment assistance; track and issue accurate listing of inventory, assist in identifying and processing of stock
- Communication with customers and provide logistics and customer support
What are we looking for?
- Experience using Sage
- Creditors and debtors reconciliation experience
- Strong numerical skills
- IT Proficient
- Highly organised and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on 01 4690901
We Value Your Trust.