What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a number of Automation Engineers for our client in the Engineering industry based in Co. Kildare.
What’s on offer:
Excellent package including competitive salary and bonus scheme, company vehicle, access to Company Pension Scheme, Income Protection Insurance, laptop and phone to the successful candidate.
Your new job
- Assist in control and automation designs for projects related to the Water and Wastewater industry
- Preparation of project documentation including FDS and OMM’s.
- Assist in the generation of costings for various projects
- Responsible for Systems, Software and Electrical Drawings
- Manage all aspects of the control systems within projects and ensure all aspects are completed on time and within budget
- Design and programming of PLC/HMI control systems
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems
- Design and implementation of Telemetry systems
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT
- Work on own initiative on smaller projects and work as part of a team on larger projects
- Liaise with the clients and Project Managers
- Liaise with system vendors to source automated solutions
- Provide technical support to existing customers
What are we looking for?
- Degree Level 8 in Engineering – Electrical, Automation and Control
- 3-5 years’ post qualification experience and strong interest in automation engineering
- PLC Programming experience (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB)
- SCADA experience ICONICS, Intouch, Wonderware, WinCC
- Previous experience in technical/hand on role and working with electrical equipment
- Strong understanding of industrial control systems, willing to learn and capable of learning in live project environments
- Knowledge of object orientated programming
- Ability to show initiative and complete out on assigned tasks
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to collaborate at a variety of levels
- Excellent organisation, planning, project management and team building skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills
- Full, clean driving license
- Previous relevant experience in water/power systems an advantage and instrumentation/measurement experience a distinct advantage
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0874064551
We Value Your Trust.