What you need to know
You will work as an Automation Engineer- Associate level for our client based in the Tipperary area.
This is an urgent requirement!
This is an 11-month contract, (opportunities with this company onsite).
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for the PI Data Historian system and related Reporting.
- Responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 8 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions.
- Experience directing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Project delivery and operations support experiences of Data Historian and Reporting systems.
- Process control systems an advantage.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.