What you need to know
You will work as an Automation Engineer for our client, an established FMCG company in the Southeast.
As the Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for leading day-to-day automation actions, CAPAs, audit readiness and plant improvements to ensure maximum equipment performance and effectiveness.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for RCA of technical issues, and support overall process planned maintenance activities and CAPA
- Ensure compliance with safety for equipment in operation, particularly in compliance with the EU machinery directive (CE).
- Design; quality, health & safety and environmental best practice into each project and ensure that all project work is completed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- Supervision/management of vendors and contractors associated with automation activities.
- Support vertical ramp-up of projects and handover to plant operations team, including providing training to colleagues.
- Responsible for leading continues improvement projects
- Ability to manage end-to-end technical projects: project conception, justification, through to completion
- Provide detailed technical documentation including development and completion of specification, tenders, URS, DQ, SFAT, IQ, OQ, PAT, SAT protocols (knowledge of GAMP)
What are we looking for?
- 3 – 5 years in a regulated manufacturing environment, preferably FMCG.
- Proven ability to organise and drive cross functional participation in the project lifecycle
- Third level degree in related discipline, automation/ mechatronics etc.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.