Automation Engineer required for a permanent position with our client, a leading innovator in the med-tech sector.
You will have expert knowledge in automated process equipment and controls systems to be successful and will be rewarded with an excellent salary and package.
If you are looking to take a leading role and are ready to make a real difference within a progressive organization this could be the role to take your career to the next level.
This role is based in Co. Westmeath.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide input into process development, design, and manufacturing equipment across the production department.
- Develop and support programming for automated and robotic systems.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in process design, layout, and operational performance of automated systems.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management on improvements and initiatives using six sigma methodologies.
- Perform detailed technical breakdown analysis and generate analytical data.
- Lead projects on control systems modifications, verification, and validation.
Key Skills Required:
- Relevant Level 8 qualification in Automation, Mechatronics, Engineering.
- Min of 5 years of experience working as Automation or Process Controls Engineer in pharma or med-tech environment.
- Experience using Siemens PLC or DCS systems (Foxboro I/A DCS, Rockwell, DeltaV, ABB 800XA).
- Strong communication, project management, and analytical skills.
To discuss this role phone Michéal on 0906490485 and apply with your CV today.