If automation is your passion my client has the perfect opportunity for you to express your technical ability in a modern manufacturing facility.
Great salary and career prospects within a global operation and a booming industry. For more details call Michéal on 0906490485.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide input into process development, design, and manufacturing equipment across the production department.
- Develop and support programming for automated and robotic systems.
- Establish and maintain appropriate manufacturing documentation and ensure root cause elimination of problems.
- Continually seek to drive improvements in process design, layout, and operational performance.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management on improvements and initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance
What are we looking for?
- Relevant engineering degree in manufacturing, mechanical, Mechatronics, etc.
- Experience in an automated manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of PLC programming systems such as Allen Bradley, Omron or Siemens.
- Robotics and vision system experience highly desirable.
- Strong communication, project management, and analytical skills.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Michéal.