What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a AUTOMATION ELECTRICIAN for our client based in Co. Waterford who are a successful manufacturing company.
This will be a shift position and you will report to the Lead Electrician and will have responsibility for maintaining all plant equipment on site.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your New Job
- Responsible for conducting preventative and corrective maintenance on all operational equipment
- Work closely with production and engineering team to minimise downtime
- Responsible for fault finding while ensuring a long term solution to problems are implemented
- Investigate, repair and maintain machine breakdowns
- Ensure strict compliance with Environmental, health, safety and hygiene requirements at all times
- Work towards KPI’s and targets
- Hands on position with control systems and automation
- Working with SCADA systems and AC/DC drives
- Any other ad hoc duties
What do you need in order to be considered for the role?
- National craft certificate or internationally recognised equivalent. Engineering Degree would be beneficial.
- 5+ years working in a manufacturing environment
- Strong experience with automation and control systems
- Experience with Autocad, Eplan, Rockwell Software and Allen Bradley Hardware
What are we looking for?
- Strong problem solving and fault finding skills
- Team player who also has ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.