What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Automation Electrician for our client based in CO. WATERFORD who are a renowned, growing and well-established company.
Within this role, you will report into the lead electrician and work to maintain all of the equipment onsite.
This is initially a CONTRACT role, with a view to permanency.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Working as part of the maintenance team.
- Working experience with automation and control systems.
- To reach your KPIs, whilst working toward optimal operation performance.
- Fault finding and subsequent problem solving.
- Working with SCADA systems and AC/DC drives.
- Regular usage of Rockwell Software and Allen Bradley Hardware.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant engineering degree attained.
- A national craft cert or equivalent.
- Experience in a unionized working environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- A computer literate individual.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jason Roche on 051353825 or on 0874064148.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.