What you need to know
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company based in North County Dublin.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating the day-to-day project draughting and documentation requirements.
This is a 12 month contract. Excellent rate on offer for the right candidate.
- Manage and upkeep of Engineering Document Management System and BIM
- Manage, modify and update all 3D models and drawings
- Ensure all drawings are stored correctly in electronic format
- Manage approval of all drawings issued by department
- Maintain drawing register
- Develop and update document and drawing templates and layouts
- Production of parts list for drawings
- Input data management, including vendor information, surveys and specialist recommendations
- Third level qualification in Engineering
- Highly competent in AutoCAD
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Engineering documentation management and drafting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent team working skills
- MS Office proficient
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.