What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Associate Supply Chain Manager for our client, a medical devices company based in Citywest.
As the ASCM, you will be responsible for Supply Chain operational activities for a portfolio of internal/third party customers and internal/external suppliers in order to meet volume forecast targets. Includes management of internal/external Customers and Supplier Alliances, responsibility for the supply chain cycle for a portfolio of managed products, as well as responsibility for ERP-based sales and purchase order processing. In addition, the ASCM is responsible for all related product portfolio management activities. In this role, the ASCM will provide leadership and guidance to key stakeholders on the team and in wider business functions (e.g. RA, Procurement, Finance, QA). The ASCM will assist the Supply Chain Director in the day-to-day operations for product supply and issue resolution.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Interface with internal and third-party distributors as well as internal/external Suppliers to resolve day-to-day supply chain and logistics issues. This includes issues related to product supply, forecast adjustments/variations, supplier service and customer performance.
- Lead and prepare regular (monthly) cross-functional demand and supply review meetings with internal and external partners.
- Execute the ERP-based purchase and sales order processes (both internal and external customers) from receiving incoming orders, placing purchase orders, through confirming and tracking shipments to delivery and payment in order to meet customer requirements. It is imperative that all month/quarter end deliveries are tracked and receipted on time for sales revenue recognition, and all deliveries at risk are identified to Supply Chain and Financial management.
- Support accurate and timely invoicing to customer and work closely with Corporate Finance Accounts Receivable on open issues.
- Manage the relationship with carriers and customs to assure timely and continuous supply.
- Track shipping activities for adherence to agreed lead-times and schedules, and work with appropriate internal / external parties to expedite activities as needed.
- Maintain up to date files of assigned product portfolio by SKU, lead-time, expiry date and obsolescence.
- Manage the Supply Chain through a firm understanding of your customer/supplier contracts. Maintain compliance with the contract requirements as identified.
- Engage in the Technical Transfer process for products in your portfolio as a team member, ensuring that you influence the TT to complete as per the time lines and per the contract requirements.
- Participate & drive Continuous Improvement in supply chain by identifying issues and root cause analysis to improve the supply chain effectiveness & efficiency.
- Maintain records and prepare reports relating to Customer and Supplier performance with respect to timing, quantity and planning horizons.
- Monitors and improves Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for assigned portfolio of Customers/Suppliers.
- Contributes to periodic (daily, monthly) supply chain reports to facilitate monitoring of operational supply chain activity.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree required and APICS certified an advantage.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years supply chain experience.
- Experience working with an ERP system and performing all inventory and sales order processing transactions.
- Understanding of supply chain management in a complex manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, packaging and labelling of pharmaceutical product in a cGMP environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills and comfortable with dealing with individuals from different functional areas and at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated experience participating in cross-functional teams.
- Effective analytical and Project Management skills with demonstrated success in problem solving.
- Ability to write SOPs and interact with Quality/Regulatory departments.
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.