What you need to know
You will work as Laboratory Project Coordinator for our client, a highly successful and established Pharmaceutical company in Co. Westmeath.
The role is to provide project coordination and support to GMP Laboratory projects. The role interacts and communicates with clients, lab leaders, Project Managers, and analysts and assists with the operational flow of projects.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Shipment receipt and inspection
- Recording of samples on system
- Scheduling samples to laboratory projects
- Review and set up stability launch
- Preparation of protocols and specifications
- Managing documentation specifications
- Facilitate flow of project information with all stakeholders
- Prepare and manage client communication
- Participate in forecast of activities
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s in science degree (ideally chemistry or biochemistry)
- 2+ years’ in a regulatory environment demonstrating project coordination, sample management, stability coordination or similar
- Strong business acumen with scientific and technical background
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Aoife
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.
GMP, HPLC, Empower