What you need to know
You will work as the Facilities Manager for our client in the Pharma Sector in Co. Westmeath.
As the Facilities Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the assigned facilities operations which may include site services, building and equipment maintenance, space planning, engineering projects, and/or special projects.
This is a contract job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Coordinating in-house facility construction and/or remodeling and overseeing the placement and administration of all outside contracts for space planning, architectural, engineering, and construction services when assigned.
- Assisting in the coordination, scheduling, budgeting, and completion of long-range facility planning, real estate acquisition, and disposal.
- Generating purchase requisitions for furniture purchases and other capital expenditures.
- Maintaining monthly and yearly records of expenditures
- Preparing funding requests for facility projects and maintaining project budgets, cost records, status, and schedules.
- Generating monthly forecasts of “Capital Needs” expenditures.
- Preparing periodic manpower forecasts and space projections.
What are we looking for?
- Computer skills: ability to use AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite,
- Database Management, Building Automation Systems (BAS), and/or Security and Fire Systems may be required
- Previous experience providing the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (0 to 5 years).
- At least 1 year of leadership responsibility
- General knowledge of building systems (mechanical, electrical, security, etc.)
- General knowledge of the construction process and code requirements
- Basic knowledge of furniture design and space planning techniques
- Time management and project management skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to cultivate a collaborative work environment with project teams. Able to effectively motivate and persuade others in order to settle differences and maintain positive relationships
- Flexible, have attention to detail and a desire to see tasks through.
- Well organized, be able to manage distractions and be a good communicator.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust.