What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Corporate Trust Associate Client Services Manager for our client, a global investment banking firm in Wexford.
As the Associate Client Services Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide support to the Senior Client Services Managers and Client Service Managers to assist in the daily administration and coordination of assigned clients/accounts.
This is a 9 month contract.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Works with external clients to resolve moderately complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources
- Supports clients in addressing moderately complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed
- Apply intermediate problem solving skills, experience and judgement to analyze information
- Use communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base
- Provide clients with information related to products and services representing multiple lines of business and geographies and direct them to the appropriate resources, as needed
- Leverage a good understanding of broader company services and offerings
- Monitor client inquiries, resolve non-routine issues and escalate complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed
- Use knowledge of client issues and needs to contribute to business development efforts
- Participate in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Recommend process improvements
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Supports multiple, moderately complex client accounts.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years in a client facing role within corporate trust experience preferred
- Strong level of product knowledge and client awareness
- Key knowledge and understanding process flows and business processes to appropriately service the clients is required
- Must understand how other businesses operate in the broader context of CT to drive client service excellence and help mitigate risk
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.