What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Corporate Trust Associate Client Services Manager for our client, a global investment banking firm in Wexford.
As the Associate Client Services Manager, your primary responsibility will be to provide support to the Senior Client Services Managers and Client Service Managers to assist in the daily administration and coordination of assigned clients/accounts.
This is a long contract role with an hourly rate of circa €20. Strong chance of permanency.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with the servicing of the overall client relationship within assigned portfolios including day to day oversight of the assigned accounts, the coordination of services for assigned clients, the monitoring of contractual obligations for these accounts and monitoring of documents associated with administering debt issuance
- Monitoring and administration of client service issues including SLA’s, governing document guidelines and/or indenture guidelines, processing activities etc.
- Preparing reporting and other activities including specialized client reporting, interfacing with Compliance, Audit, Risk and Legal, as well as to manage and respond to audit requests
- Assist with client inquiries, resolve situations as they occur and escalate promptly where appropriate
- Minimize exceptions related to audit, compliance, client complaints, overdrafts, failed trades, un-invested balances, report quality and timeliness etc.
- Work with Global Client Solutions and related parties to monitor/control tickler compliance of assigned accounts work to coordinate seamless client service and ensure appropriate hand-offs occur of client service-related activities
- Deal-level relationship management and assisting in cross-selling
- Assist, where necessary, in the bid preparation process and analysis of retentive bids with existing clients and where beneficial, assist in the identification and execution of cross-sell opportunities working in close consultation with CT Sales, CT Relationship Management and Client Executives
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years in a client facing role within corporate trust
- Strong level of product knowledge and client awareness
- Key knowledge and understanding process flows and business processes to appropriately service the clients is required
- Must understand how other businesses operate in the broader context of CT to drive client service excellence and help mitigate risk
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Apply for this job below!
We Value Your Trust.