What you need to know
You will work as an Assistant Technical Manager for our client based in the Kildare area.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the Quality and Food Safety systems, third party standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the approval of new raw material, packaging or suppliers.
- Assist in implementing the internal audit programme.
- Implement and Maintain detailed specifications and quality standards.
- Participate fully in external audits.
- Report non-conformances and drive root cause analysis.
- Drive and implement plant wide Process & Quality System Improvements.
- Responsible for the document control and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Diploma or higher in a Food Science or related subject.
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role in a food retail or FMCG environment.
- Good understanding of Food Safety, Quality management systems, food legislation, BRC.
- Internal Auditor Certification.
- HACCP Certification.
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to Patricia.
We Value Your Trust.