You will work as an Assistant Project Manager for our client, a financial services company in Limerick.
This is a 6 month contract role.
Your new job
The role will include co-ordination and tracking of designated tasks with attention to scoping, planning and execution. The team is based in Ireland, Lux, London and Chicago – but you will working with a team of 3 onsite in Limerick. 80% of you time on testing and tracking of testing for the first 3 months. This is an agile based project.
Responsible for general support to the Project Management of the Investment Restrictions Workstream, in particular in the areas of
- test co-ordination and execution
- information management and setup of a management system en route to establishment a steady state BAU Operating Model;
- documentation of process flows (ideally in MS Visio).
What are we looking for?
Knowledge of Project Management practices and techniques, including scope, plan, risk and issue management, and agile development methodology and systems (JIRA), together with experience of system testing – methodology and approach; additionally,
- Formal Project Management certification (Prince or PMI)
- 3-5 years’ experience in the areas of business change and/or small task management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as part of an effective team
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
We Value Your Trust.