ASSISTANT MANAGER – ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently working with a World Renowned Accountancy Practice we are actively recruiting for and experienced Qualified Accountant. Based in Waterford.
The right person will have at least 3-4 years Practice within an Accountancy Practice – ideally a large practice set up and wants to progress their career to the next level. The company welcome ambitious people who will be committed to the work and in return you will be well rewarded with an excellent package and benefits.
- Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop.
- Become a technical expert in a particular area of interest.
- Development of your own career. With sustained levels of growth in the practice, you will have an excellent opportunity to progress, specialise .
- You will have the opportunity to develop the team of more junior and trainee accountants.
- Develop close client relationships across various industries and play a part in winning new accounts and developing existing portfolios.
- Grow and leverage your people management skills in a progressive environment.
- Access to an extensive range of industry experts as well as advisory and tax specialists.
- You are ACA qualified (or equivalent).
- You have a strong academic background.
- You have at least 1/2 years audit experience.
- You have worked in an audit team with client facing experience.
- You are able to work to deadlines.
- You want to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge / skills.
Apply for this job send your updated CV to Suzanne Dune for consideration Send your CV to email@example.com