What you need to know
We are currently seeking an Assistant Management Accountant, for our client based in Citywest.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the business including production of monthly management reports and transactional duties.
This job is with a company that has a friendly and team-oriented culture and makes any newcomers feel welcome. You will report directly to the Management Accountant. This job is a one-year contract.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Product margin analysis
- Creditor ledger – purchase invoicing, payments & reconciliation
- Preparation of month-end management accounts and reports within three days
- Trial balance reconciliations
- Cost and revenue analysis
- Bank account reconciliations
- Invoice Discount declaration and reconciliations
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Update and maintain fixed asset register
- Preparation and reconciliation of VAT/Intrastat Returns
- Budgeting and reforecasting
- Liaising with auditors and dealing with audit related queries at year end
What are we looking for?
- Part qualified accountant
- Practical accounting work experience – min. 2 years
- High degree of accuracy & strict adherence to deadlines
- Hard working with the ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office predominately Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills – a high level of interaction with internal departments will be required
- Navision experience an advantage
We Value Your Trust.