What you need to know
You will work as an Assistant Accountant/Accounts Receivable for our client, a highly successful and well-established medical manufacturing company in Co. Offaly
As the Assistant Accountant/Accounts Receivable, you will be responsible for Accounts Receivable, Bank Rec’s, Credit Control, and Monthly Accounts and reporting
This is a 12 month contract job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Process accounts and incoming payments.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including processing invoices, pricing queries, payment reconciliation, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Facilitate payment of invoices and PO’s for customers and reconcile monthly remittance.
- Frequent audits i.e. rebates, pricing etc.
- Processing of company’s credit card scheme.
- Assist with month-end reporting.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Various ad-hoc accounting and administrative duties.
What are we looking for?
- A relevant Accounting qualification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing accounting environment.
- Strong experience in collections/billing and account reconciliation is imperative.
- Proficient in MS Packages including highly competent in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Demonstrable experience of excellent analytical, numeracy, organisational, planning and communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.