What you need to know
Our client is an established manufacturing facility who are currently seeking an Assistant Accountant for their mid-west facility.
This is a permanent role with an attractive financial package and will suit a candidate who is moving toward a professional qualification.
There will be opportunities for progression, and you will be part of a small team of qualified accountants.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Debtor management and accounts receivable processing
- Creditor management and accounts payable processing
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Assist in the monthly preparation of accounts
- Monitor cash flow movements
- Fixed asset register/reporting
- Prepare inventory reports
- Assist in project management
What are we looking for?
- Part qualified accountant or relevant experience in Accountancy Function
- IT literate with strong excel skills
- Ability to work across different functions
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and team player
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Aoife Sutton or call 087 4064551.
We Value Your Trust.